Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Grade 1s visit the Children's Museum!

 
I liked the part when we went onto the train and the slide.   ~ Ian
My favourite part was that we got to stay there all day!   ~ Isabelle
My favourite part was when we went in the Disco room and when we went in to the night time sky room.  ~ Anika
My favourite part was everything.  ~ Kerrigan
 
My favourite part was when we went on the Lasagna.   ~ Haden
My favourite part was the slide and the upstairs where we got to look at the people.  ~  Ellery
I like when we went on the Lasagna, and when I got to drive the train.  ~ Aidan
I like the part when we went to the water table.  ~ Oscar
My favourite part was the train and the water table.  ~ Emma
I liked everything.  ~ Hunter

 
My favourite part was going on to the Lasagna.   ~ Ethan
My favourite part was when Aidan and I were in the Cheese and playing at the Construction site.  ~ Blaze
 
My favourite part was everything.  It was very fun and we got to stay and eat lunch there and I was very happy! ~ Maya
I liked going in the train!  ~ Bryce
My favourite part was everything.  I liked the train!  ~ Zion
My favourite part was visiting the Robert Munsch exhibit.  ~ Mrs. Isfeld

 
There was a noodle castle. ~ Keira
I saw a big train, it was really cool! ~ Jayden
There was a water place.  There were balls and there was a tornado you could put the balls in. ~ Ryan
 
There was disco dancing in a room at the top of the slide. ~ Morgan
 
We went to a wall with a cow on it and on the other side there were tubes and air pushes the balls around. ~ Ben
Our favourite part was the Robert Munsch room. ~ Sawyer and Jayde
I went to a craft room.  I made a cow and I tried to make a sandal. ~ Hailey
It was fun at the Children’s Museum! ~ Chayse
 
 
In the water station there are things that you could turn higher and lower. ~ David
There was a play structure with noodles.  At the very top you could lay down and put your feet on the roof. ~ Jackson
Inside of the train there was a TV that made it look like you were moving and there were 8 buttons. ~ Jesse
 
I liked the cupcake in the Robert Munsch room.  I thought I was going to get cooked. ~ Owen
 I loved the two rooms where we could do disco dancing! ~ Sam
I liked the crane. ~ Nolan
I was singing Move it , Move it in the disco room and I then I was trying to dance. ~ Rocky
 
A special thank you to each of our parent volunteers for joining us for a day of fun, adventure and imagination!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much grade 1's for letting me come on the field trip with you. It was so much fun spending the day with all of you.

    Love
    Mrs. Tarnowski

    ReplyDelete